To empower Children with Disabilities (CWDs) with such skills and competencies that they achieve optimal performance in their daily activities through provision of quality care and rehabilitation services. We seek to offer the best support services to persons affected by cerebral palsy through provision of therapy, promotion of awareness, and advocacy. Ultimately, we aspire to minimize situations and conditions giving rise to cerebral palsy.
1. To improve the status and well-being of vulnerable children through support and care in order for them to access essential needs such as education, shelter, clothes, food and medical care.
2. To provide counseling and recreational activities for vulnerable children.
3. To provide home based visits and school visits for vulnerable households to monitor progress.
4. To raise awareness on disability with and around the community
1. Passionate about making a real difference in the lives of others.
2. Dedicated to bettering yourself every day.
4. Results driven.
5. A risk taker.
6. Valid Passport (required).
1. Your enrich your sense of purpose in life
2. Discovering new exotic foods.
3. Learning new skills.
4. Boosting own CV.
5. Passing on your own Knowledge.